Flexlock Plug-in is easy to learn how to use and cost-effective to install. The system is particularly good for businesses and other operations that have a lot of users for each lock.
Here is a brief outline of how Flexlock Plug-in works:
- Run as a secure cloud service and administered via a web browser.
- Provides easy management and an excellent overview of locks and users.
- The user card is read in securely via our USB card reader.
- The users manage the locks with RFID cards or tags.
- The system stores battery status and a simple lock history.
- Easy and secure to administer e.g. a lost user card.
- The lock is wireless and battery-powered, with all the flexibility this entails.
- Existing locks, Invisible 13.56 MHz, can easily be upgraded to Flexlock Plug-in.
- The system meets current GDPR legislation.
Flexlock Plug-in is easy to install and can be managed with a minimum of training. Plug-in is a cost-effective and simple system that ensures all your locks are kept in good order, with structured administration.
This solution is sold as “software as a service” (SAAS) and you sign up to it on the basis of a contract. The contract also includes a service level agreement (SLA) and data processing agreement (DPA).